Sunday, March 7, 2010

Three men in one weekend

Let me introduce you to "The Muso", the blue fish in the fishbowl.  The Muso is 33 and lives at Toowong.  He plays guitar in a band.  We have great conversations, deep and meaningfuls that he once referred to as a "mindfuck".  Of course I thought he was meaning that I was messing with his head in a bad way by sending mixed signals but he clarified for me that it was a good thing, and more like we were having sex with our minds and not our bodies... yes, I thought it was a little cliche too...

We caught up for a drink after work on Friday and I was somewhat disappointed to discover that, from my perspective, there just wasn't the chemistry in person that there was online.  We had a good chat none the less, and he did come back to my place, but we didn't do anything (I'm getting much better at the sleeping-in-the-same-bed-and-not-doing-anything thing lately..).  I got the impression that perhaps he had a different view about the chemistry between us, but given I haven't heard from him yet which is a little unusual for him, perhaps I got it wrong.  I'll wait and see.

Last night, the X Factor came over.  He brought some movies over but we ended up having a D&M instead and didn't end up seeing anything.  He is such a great listener.  When I talk to him, I really feel like he is listening to what I'm saying.  And, I've said this once before, but I'll say it again, he's really good to sleep beside.  He just holds me the entire night.  We slept in this morning which was nice, and then went and had brunch at Mt Ommaney.  I probably won't see him again now for a couple of weeks because I've got so much on.  He smells soooo nice, and as I write this, I can still smell him, even though he's been gone for a couple hours.  It's the one thing I both love and hate about the way some men smell.  When they're here I just can't get enough of them, and when they leave, their scent lingers and makes me long for them.

And, finally, let me introduce you to another fish who I'll be adding to my little fish tank... "The Life Coach". The Life Coach is 29, and has a degree in psychology.  He has also studied NLP and has his own business in life coaching.  Of course, I had to google NLP to find out exactly what it is... and lucky I did because I realised very quickly that he was using NLP techniques on me!! What a mind fuck, as the Muso referred to it...  It feels like such a challenge, and definitely good sport.

He's been in Port Mac for a few days on holidays and he came back this afternoon.  We might be going to the movies tonight at South Bank if he's not too tired.  He's going to let me know.

So, can I do it? Fit three men into one weekend? I would like to think I can...

1 comment: