Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hell hath no fury...

I might have said it here, or I might have said it on FB, or maybe I just verbally said to someone, that if you give them enough rope, they'll hang themself.  Tonight, Gruen effecively hung himself. 

How did he do this you ask? He added my friend, Miss B on the website and started talking to her.  Now, as it turns out, she happens to know someone who was conned by Gruen.  And this person knows someone else who was also conned by him too.

So all four of us girls had a huge chat on MSN and compared stories.  Turns out, he's told the same stories to them, or similar ones, although I didn't get the "I have cancer" or the "my grandmother died" sob stories perhaps he was saving those little gems up for a rainy day.  He's apparently never been overseas.  In fact, he's apparently currently been convicted on fraud charges - anyone know how to confirm if this is true? Surely its a matter of public record...  And apparently he's dated several women at once (although he did tell me this himself).  He also apparently does not even have a car, and they're not even sure whether he even has a license.  And, as I suspected, there is no apartment in the city, and he is dead broke. 

It sounds as though I was lucky to be suspicious of him.  As the saying goes, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you".  He's really screwed over some really great chicks, and that makes me angry.  One chick lost $170 to him, although as we both figure, sounds like it was $170 worth spending to get rid of him.  One of them knows his parents so called them up and told them he was on the website duping more women. 

Next thing I know, he's deleted or suspended his account, and he sends me a text message saying "your funny" (yes spelt incorrectly too - that was another thing thats bothered me)...  I feigned ignorance because I have an evil plan.  He originally said to leave him alone, but when I replied saying I was confused because only an hour previously he wanted to make a go of us as a relationship (this was all part of my plan).  He said he'll talk to me tomorrow.  I hope so.  I have an evil plan of revenge to enact tomorrow night if he'll meet me tomorrow night.

Its such a pity too - he is such a good kisser.  As I said in previous posts, when he kisses me, I can feel it all through my body, it takes my breath away.  Perhaps that in itself, is the greatest disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment