Monday, March 22, 2010

The Swinger

I met the swinger for lunch before I came to Sydney last week.  To look at him, he looks just like any other IT geek.  You'd never guess that his weekends usually involve threesomes and swingers clubs, but mainly threesomes.

Looking at this man, I knew without any doubt at all, that if he approached me in a bar, or on the street, I'd shrug him of without a second thought.  He's not attractive, well at least not to me.  I never did go for the nerdy types.  My types are more masculine and tough and strong and broad.  And yet, after lunch, out the back of the restaurant, on the couches they have there, I found myself groping him, while his hands ran up my thigh under my dress... not all the way of course... a lady has to have *some* respect ;)

We organised to hook up tomorrow night when I get back.  I know a lot of you will frown upon me for even thinking about it, but, you know what? Damn it, its probably safer to hook up with a swinger because at least he's very particular about using protection.  I dont know how many guys I've meet over the years who have been so keen on getting me to NOT use protection who most of you would not have a problem with me hooking up with (in fact, there are a couple of you who would probably encourage me to hook up with them).  There's probably greater risk of catching something from these men than the swinger... And at least if the Swinger gets repeat business and is having sex every weekend, well he must be at least good at what he does, unlike some men...

I'm not sure now that I will hook up with the Swinger tomorrow night, but not for the reasons you think.  Stay tuned for my next blog.

Finally, I'll leave you with a quote I saw while shopping last week: "I'd take shopping over sex any day.  Anything that seems a bit small or disappointing when you get it home can easily be exchanged for something more satisfying"...

No comments:

Post a Comment