Monday, March 22, 2010

My Sydney boy

Later, I told him that I was beginning to think he was never going to kiss me.  He tells me timing is everything.  I tend to agree.  Sure kissing me on the beach would have been good, but kissing me on the ferry, the way it happened... well it was pretty special.

When we got back to the city, we went to the Centrepoint Tower and got more pics together.  

Truly an amazing day.

Today, we met again in the city.  We spent the entire day from 11am until 4pm in the Botanic Gardens on the grass.  Just lying there, chatting occassionally, kissing, cuddling.  Thats all we did and yet it was amazing.  

Tomorrow we're going ice skating before I go back to the airport.  I'm a little nervous - I have to confess I've never done it before, and I'm usually not good at things like that so I'm sure to look very unco.  But I'll give it a go nonetheless...

I have fallen so hard and so quickly for him, I can't even begin to think of any of the other fish in my fish bowl.  In fact, I've already told a couple I won't be meeting them now.  I can't believe this.  This isn't me.  Those who know me know that this isn't normally me.  I'm torn about hooking up with the swinger now.  I really want to.  It was something I wanted to do before I met Sydney boy.  I am sure I'll regret not hooking up with him.  I think I'll see how I feel tomorrow and make the decision then.

I can feel myself falling so hard.  I can't find the brake.  I dont even know if I want to - I just want to enjoy this feeling while it lasts - it doesn't come nearly often enough.  So, I'll take it while I can get it, and hold onto it for as long as I can.  Because you just never know, when it might be gone.

1 comment:

  1. That feeling is the best in the world - love the blog keep writing ;)

    ReplyDelete