Monday, March 8, 2010

Revenge is a dish best served cold

Gruen contacted me today, apologises for his behaviour last night and tells me that he has something to deal with that he took out on me even though I was not directly involved (or so he hoped).  Of course I've pretended to be in a state of confusion. 

He said that he is having problems with an ex and that he's going to the police with it.  Its for this reason he couldn't see me tonight because he'd be sorting that out.

He's so full of shit.  I think he's onto me, but I'm hoping that if I play dumb for long enough I may just lure him into a false sense of security and then serve my revenge cold, the very best kind according to the philosophers.

So, just like a lioness sits in the grass and awaits her pray, I too, will sit and wait and hope that he's stupid enough to come back for more.  I just hope he loves conning me as much as I think he does...

This way, I may even come up with an even more devious plan to hit him where it hurts.  I know that this won't change anything - he will still do this to other women long after he's forgotten my name, but maybe, just maybe, he'll be a little wounded... and of course, I just wanna see a little karma dished out to him...

While I wait, there are plenty of other fish in my little fish bowl that I can play with...

No comments:

Post a Comment