Friday, March 12, 2010

Fish Bowl update

I've been talking to a guy who works in security - a different one to the one I've spoken about in previous blogs - this could become confusing.  He works in Sydney but commutes back to Brisbane where his family are every couple of weeks.  Although he's not strictly a Sydney boy and is more of a security guard than a bouncer, for the sake of my stories, I'll refer to him as the Sydney Guy, just in case I meet the hot Brisbane security guy (who is getting back into bouncing).

Although I was tempted to exclude any man who works in the security field after my last disastrous relationship, I decided to give Sydney Guy a go.  He's 24, and because I know Miss L will want to know, he's a Virgo.  He's a hard worker too from what I can gather and has travelled a bit.

I'm glad I did.  We've done the whole webcam thing (with our clothes on of course!) and now we've done the Skype thing too.  We had a conversation on skype with video and he was actually quite animated and engaged.  it was great - we talked about a wide variety of topics and was pleasantly surprised to discover that we have similar views on politics (and I think he was secretly surprised to find out that I actually knew bits and pieces)!

Its odd the kinds of things that you notice and find attractive sometimes... Like, I felt drawn to Sydney Guy's mouth and in particular his teeth.  He has nice teeth.  And I like watching him when he smiles.  He has a nice smile.  I can't actually think of anything else about him other than his smile, and the way he talks - he has a nice voice.

We're meeting in Sydney so I'll have an update for you on him when I get back from Sydney.

No comments:

Post a Comment