Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Not much to report on the Western Front

Gruen has been emailing me, but won't speak on the phone, well until tonight anyway.  I'm determined to follow through with my plan but I'm also getting bored with this.  I actually wonder whether he's deliberately doing this so I'll walk away, although it doesnt seem to be his modus operandi.

The update is that he's going to court next week over the 'shit the ex is stirring'.  To be honest, I'm pretty impressed with the justice system in this country if they can process something like this so quickly, especially when you see in the news all the backlogs with the system.  You're going to love this story...  He says that his ex from four or five years ago, who he was with for three months or so had him charged for sexual assault, battery, theft and fraud.  He says that he was in court a couple of days ago and the magistrate chucked out the sexual assault and battery charges, but that he's gotta go back to court next week over the other two.  He said that this psycho ex gf has been stalking him and his family and mates and followed his mate for over 5 hours a few weeks ago and he now has a restraining order against her. 

He maintains that he's coming to Sydney with me and is organising accommodation.  What a prick to lead me on thinking he's going to look after the accommodation.  Its just lucky that I have someone I've organised to stay with (who I was planning to stay with anyway before Gruen invited himself).  Imagine what a difficult situation I could have potentially been in if I got down there to discover he wasn't coming and wasn't looking after accommodation.  Again, what a selfish prick.

The other thing I find odd is that whenever we're on the phone he always sounds like he's whispering.  Whats with that?

Anyway, there'll be a lack of updates over the next couple weeks as I'll be away for a wedding this weekend, and then fly to Sydney on Tuesday for a week.  I don't know how much internet access I'll have while I'm there - I'd hazard a guess to say not much...

Til then,
xoxox

1 comment: