Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Plot Thickens Part 2

Following his 'illness' on Sunday preventing me from staying at his apartment, I was not surprised on Monday when he kept to our original plans of hanging out on Monday night because there was no threat of me staying over.

He tells me that he's got to go overseas next week to London, LA and New Zealand but assures me that he will be back in time to come to a wedding with me on Saturday.  Sure, I guess its possible for him to visit all three countries in five days, but how he wouldn't be jetlagged on Saturday seems a little hard to believe don't you think?

Anyway, this aside, we did have a great time, once again on Monday night, and I really think that its only when he talks about his job that my bullshit radar goes into alert - but the mystery remains... why lie about his job?  Either he's a pathalogical liar, or he's insecure and thinks that this is the only way women will be interested in him or he doesn't have one at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment