Monday, April 26, 2010

Out of reach

This morning my Sydney Boy came home from work, and crawled into bed beside me and cuddled up to me.  I wish that was every day.  Actually, I wish that he was here beside me every night to go to sleep, and beside me every morning when I wake up.  I know that the time will come, but there's just something about him that makes me want and need to be with him now.

We went for lunch at Coogee today before going to the airport.  I wish we had more time together, just more time... more time for more hugs... more time for more of his kisses...

And now there are 12 sleeps until I see him again.  In 12 sleeps, he'll be here for my going away party.  And when he goes home the next day, there will only be 2 sleeps before I see him.  And after that, I'll never have to wait 12 sleeps to see him again.  Thank god.  I miss him so much when he's not here.  I miss him already and I just want the 12 sleeps to fly past so I can be with him again.  Seeing him on webcam, hearing his voice, looking at our photos, and reading my blog about him makes him feel so out of reach.  So close, yet so far.  Similarly, 12 sleeps feels so close, yet so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment