Thursday, April 15, 2010

Must've been the way you kissed me...

I am sitting here with just one sleep standing between my Sydney Boy and I... Tomorrow is going to drag, I just know it.

I can't wait to see him.  I can't wait to have his arms around me.  I can't wait to kiss him, to feel his lips on mine. I can't wait for him to touch me.  I can't wait to just have him face to face with me, in real life not pixels on my laptop.  I can't wait for his loving.  I can't wait to snuggle into my nook and go to sleep beside him, skin to skin.

I have those butterflies again.  I like them.  I hope they never go away.

I want him so much, and this time tomorrow night he'll be right here in my bed beside me... just where he belongs.


He is mine.  I am his.  Forever. I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful time together!! Just dont waste time making cupcakes with sprinkles on them :)

    ReplyDelete