Monday, April 26, 2010

I don't wanna miss a thing

I really should blog more about my Sydney Boy.  Every time I go back and read my posts about him, my heart swells with happiness.  I don't want to miss a thing so that I can re-read tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, forever how happy he is making me, I don't want to forget these moments.  Even though I know there will be more, I don't want to forget the ones that are passed. 

Last weekend we went to Seaworld and added to our good times, good memories and photos.  It was hard when he left, even though I knew there were only 5 sleeps til I saw him again, my bed felt empty without him.  On Monday night, I kept waking up through the night every time I went to cuddle up with him and I felt disappointed when I remembered he had gone home.

All week, I counted the sleeps knowing that I would be seeing him soon.   I couldn't wait to get off the plane to see him.  Once again, he had gone out of his way to make our time together special.  He took me to dinner at the Sydney Rowing Club.  The idea had been that we would have dinner while the sun set over the water.  Unfortunately for us, weather wasn't on our side as it had been raining and was almost dark by the time we got there anyway.  We ended up sitting inside for dinner, but to be honest, I didn't care, we could've been anywhere... Being with him is an incredible feeling. 

After dinner, he took me ice skating for the very first time.  It was good fun (although scary for me!!!!) and probably a good exercise of trust as I let go of the rail and held onto him trusting him that I wouldn't fall on my ass (which I didn't - YAY for me!).  I'd like to go again at some point and keep going until I can let go of both his hand and the rail and skate one whole lap on my own.

You'd think that dinner and ice-skating would equal a good evening right? Well not for my Sydney Boy... he then took me to Pancakes on the Rocks for dessert.  What a man, and what a great evening.

Yesterday he took me to the Parklea Markets in the morning before having a sleep before he went to work.  (PS will definitely be going back there to build up my handbag collection after I move... ;) hehe)

He took me to Hogs Breath for dinner last night, and then to Max Brenner for dessert.  I really feel like a princess when I'm with him and I don't wanna miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment