Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gruen

So Gruen and I just had a chat.  He's looking for something serious.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  This is all meant to be fun.  I don't think I want something serious.  But if he's telling the truth about who he is... then maybe it would be OK.  But do I want to give up the fun and excitement of all this so quickly?

And I found out his last name tonight, but not where he works.  His parents are teachers, I found that out though.  And his middle name is Jon. But not where he works... that'll be another conversation I think.

I think I really do need to hurry up and somehow find out if he's telling the truth about who he is.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a typical chick - first women say they can't find any men that are mature enough to know what they want, and then when they do find one (assuming he's legit) they doubt if it's what they want. First find out if he's legit and then worry about the rest because it's all make believe until then. Anyway - serious doesn't mean exclusive but maybe a regular catch up thing with weekends away or being each other's partner for social stuff like parties, weddings, etc. There's a balance out there if you think laterally. Just my thoughts tho. My suggestion is pick up another distraction from online so you still feel like you're having fun while doing the slueth work.

    ReplyDelete