Friday, February 26, 2010

Anyone know anything about Twitter?

So Gruen sent an email to a group of people and it came to me.  It was a blind email so I can't see who else it was sent to, but it mentions being slack this week and not updating his blog or Twitter.  Of course I asked him if he'd give me the link to read, and he said he'll show me when I go to his place, but that its mostly work related.

In case he doesn't give it to me, is there any way I can search through Twitter to find him? I dont use it so I dont know.

And, there's really no way of finding his blog on the WWW without knowing what he blogs under or anything is there?

Anyone know?

2 comments:

  1. Gruen's Blog - blog.benjaminr.info
    I don't know much about twitter but his personal account doesn't seem to be active, but he has a social media account on twitter which is blog_benjaminr. I set up a fake profile so he didn't know it was me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog isn't loading hun.

    Not sure how to use this stuff, but would love to hear more privately...

    ReplyDelete