Friday, February 26, 2010

Bits and Bobs

I've been sick this week so there's been very little happening on the Gruen and X Factor fronts.  While I'm sure the 1900 sex chat voice is very sexy, the snot and phlegm is remarkably less so ;)

The X Factor has been sweet, sending me text messages to see how I am.  I only wish I'd received this much attention from him when we were in a relationship 5 years ago.  A little effort, a little too late.  But the attention is good for the ol' ego...

The Gruen has messaged and/or called every day.  He told me last night he resigned from his job, giving six weeks notice.  The suspicious side of me wonders whether, if he IS lying as I suspect he is, this is his way of righting the lies he's told about what he does without getting caught.  This way, he can say in 6 weeks time that he's got a new job at XYZ company where he currently is... Maybe I'm just being super paranoid now.  We're doing something on the weekend, although he hasn't told me what it is - I think its meant to be a surprise.  I do know it involves art and that it wont require much effort seems I've already told him I'm still not well and don't want to be galloping around the place feeling like this. I guess it's a sign of the fact he does really want to see me if he's willing to get sick in order to see me.

Being at home all day yesterday gave me some time to search the internet dating site (procrastinating from study, just like I'm doing right now...).

I talked to the guy I was talking to before I started seeing Gruen and the X Factor - lets call him AA.  We might be meeting up next week... I'll keep you posted.

I talked to a few freaks.

I talked to a security officer who I have the hots for, big time.  For someone so attractive, he's actually really nice.

I talked to a sci fi convention loving, public servant by day, swinger by night.  Who said public servants are boring?? He also tells me that he has a big wang - 8 to 9 inches long and very thick but to look at him, he's like a stick... It seems almost like it would be disproportionate to the rest of him LOL

He offered to take me to a swingers club sometime... I told him that its really probably not my scene but he tells me if I don't want to play, that I can just watch... I told him I'll keep it in mind....

Tempting... if I went with him the swingers club, at least I'd see for myself about his wang... haha
Don't worry, I promise if I go, I'll blog about it  [insert mischievous grin here]

They do say that curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back again...

2 comments:

  1. hmmmm curiouser and curiouser...

    i say ask gruen for a business card... i dont know why you would need one, but ask somehow..surely if he is sooooo cool he has cards... to prove where he works and most ppl carry their cards on them...

    Xfactor is always an intersting case, i like to think they are an x for a good reason... dont forget that

    as for swingers clubs.. .well you are right you could just watch and see if he is lying...lol...

    definately be checking out the hot one though..

    how many man can bella juggle is now the question...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A business card!!! Kint, where have you been???? No one else has suggested that yet.

    I definitely don't have any intentions on going back to XFactor as a relationship. As much as I'd like to say I'm a big person who is caring and considerate and all that, the reality is I just couldn't be with someone who has manic depression in the way that he does. Lets face it, relationships are hard enough work as it is without making it harder for yourself. I take my hat off to anyone who is able to be in that kind of relationship, I really do, but I'm not that kind of person.

    There are 7 nights in one week so I'd be willing to be at least 7, but with other commitments, I'd be happy to juggle 5...

    The trouble is Gruen, who wants to see MORE of me, not LESS of me...

    ReplyDelete