Friday, February 19, 2010

Extra, Extra: X Factor cleared of all allegations...

X Factor was over last night - I asked him about his last relationship and he said it ended at the end of last year.  I asked him about the Facebook relationship status and he was very apologetic that I'd seen it and thought that something was going on.  He says that his ex girlfriend set his Facebook up for him, and that he's really only been on it once or twice and he'll have to get back on and work out how to change his relationship status.  My gut says that he is telling the truth - I'm going to go with that. 

He stayed the night - I enjoy sleeping beside him: he doesn't snore or hog the bed or sheets, and he is happy to hold me while we sleep.  Its really nice. 

I will be seeing him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment