Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adelaide

A couple of weeks ago we got to go and see Powderfinger in Adelaide which was pretty exciting.

The best part of the weekend was going to Granite Island.  If you're ever down that way I highly recommend it.  You can catch a horse drawn ferry over there from \/ictor Harbour, or you can walk over, whatever suits you.  When we got over there we were lucky enough to get to see some dolphins swimming along the coast.  Have I mentioned just how much I love dolphins?!?!

And if that wasn't enough excitement, there was also a sea lion that was about half a metre from the shore.  He spent the entire time we were there just lying in the water, obviously enjoying the cool water.  Unfortunately we had to drive back to Adelaide for an early morning flight (me back to Sydney, my Sydney Boy to the Gold Coast to see his parents) so we couldn't stay for the Penguin Tour.  If we're ever back there, we'll definitely go back and do the tour. 

I really quite like Adelaide and I think we'll definitely go back again.

Now, counting down to Fiji....

No comments:

Post a Comment