Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Living it up

Last weekend was a busy one for us.  On Friday night we went to see Ben Hur at the ANZ Stadium.  It was OK, but certainly not what I was expecting and we were both glad we didn't purchase more expensive seating.

On Saturday night, we headed out for dinner with friends of my Sydney Boy's and I really enjoyed myself.  I have missed having people around to have friendly banter and chat with.

On Sunday, we headed along to the Sydney Opera House to their open day.  The weather was wet and horrible and the tourists of a particular race were out in force.  It was one very frustrating afternoon and would have been better if they'd restricted the amount of people in there at any one time.

Here a couple of photos from the day... (although my camera isn't great...)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Afterwards, we went out for dinner with another one of my Sydney Boy's mates.

What a big weekend for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment